Good afternoon everyone!
Happy Sunday ~ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ^^ Did you watch the new Marvel movie (Doctor Stranger) yet? I haven’t, I planned to, but well, plans changed.
Anyway, for this post, I just want to show you guys what is in my “make-up” bag. It is a make-up bag, but there is nothing in it that would considers as “make-up” product beside my lip balm. This Sheshido bag is a “free” bag when you purchase one of their products in Nordstrom. Last two weeks ago, I decided to restock my Sheshido eye cream / mask products, hence I received this goodie bag. This bag is like my second go-to wallet. I have a mini-wallet that has most of my essential (money duh).
So let’s us begin:
- Battery charger – My iPhone 6S always run out of battery, I blame it on snapchat!
- Vaseline lip therapy – my lips need more attention during this time of year.
- My voter registration card – Go vote people! I haven’t voted yet, but I am planning to go there on Nov 8th!!!
- Burt’s Bees lip balm – this is such a great lip balm, it moisturizes your lip and gives your lips a little bit red color, what else do you ask from a lip balm?
- Post-It tabs – I love to have this item with me all the time since I can bookmark my book while I am reading them on the train!
- Double Mint gum – I need to have a fresh breath.
- White thread – Just for good luck 🙂
- Credit Card – Extra card just in case I forget my wallet.
- Cash – Some stores do not accept credit card.
- Spare car key – Just in case I “accidentally” locked myself out of my own car – it happened before.
- Earphones – Yes sometime you can listen and dance to your own music without interrupting your surroundings.
- Rings – A little accessory can go a long way, plus I am obsessed with rings!
- Last but not least, comb, sometimes, my hair tends to get out of control.
13 items, I did not count these items before I started this post. 13 huh? I consider 13 is a good number (at least for now). Thank you for reading this post, and if you have a “What’s in my bag” post, please let me know. I would like to check it out.
Really enjoyed reading this!
https://vintageguruinwonderland.wordpress.com (i follow back!xox)