My fellow Americans,
Like some Americans today, I was shocked, stunned, and numb. For a moment, I felt like I can’t breathe; the worst possible scenario happened. Donald Trump won. First, I would like to congratulate his teams for all the hard work they have done for him, and all his supporters who exercised their rights to vote. Second, I would like to thank our Americans out there who did not protest or act in violence. Like Michelle Obama said, “when they go low, we go higher.”
No matter what we believe in, this is America, our democracy has not died yet. Yes, we are more divided than ever before. Yes, this election validate that we have issues that we need to work on.
I am at a point, where I respect America’s decision, and we must come forward as one if we want to survive and become the nation of freedom. I truly hope (and pray) that Mr. Donald Trump, President-Elect, will lead us to right path (or at least do not take America backward).
Good afternoon everyone!
Happy Sunday ~ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ^^ Did you watch the new Marvel movie (Doctor Stranger) yet? I haven’t, I planned to, but well, plans changed.
Anyway, for this post, I just want to show you guys what is in my “make-up” bag. It is a make-up bag, but there is nothing in it that would considers as “make-up” product beside my lip balm. This Sheshido bag is a “free” bag when you purchase one of their products in Nordstrom. Last two weeks ago, I decided to restock my Sheshido eye cream / mask products, hence I received this goodie bag. This bag is like my second go-to wallet. I have a mini-wallet that has most of my essential (money duh).
So let’s us begin:
- Battery charger – My iPhone 6S always run out of battery, I blame it on snapchat!
- Vaseline lip therapy – my lips need more attention during this time of year.
- My voter registration card – Go vote people! I haven’t voted yet, but I am planning to go there on Nov 8th!!!
- Burt’s Bees lip balm – this is such a great lip balm, it moisturizes your lip and gives your lips a little bit red color, what else do you ask from a lip balm?
- Post-It tabs – I love to have this item with me all the time since I can bookmark my book while I am reading them on the train!
- Double Mint gum – I need to have a fresh breath.
- White thread – Just for good luck 🙂
- Credit Card – Extra card just in case I forget my wallet.
- Cash – Some stores do not accept credit card.
- Spare car key – Just in case I “accidentally” locked myself out of my own car – it happened before.
- Earphones – Yes sometime you can listen and dance to your own music without interrupting your surroundings.
- Rings – A little accessory can go a long way, plus I am obsessed with rings!
- Last but not least, comb, sometimes, my hair tends to get out of control.
13 items, I did not count these items before I started this post. 13 huh? I consider 13 is a good number (at least for now). Thank you for reading this post, and if you have a “What’s in my bag” post, please let me know. I would like to check it out.